Monday, March 5, 2012

Funny Aneurysm Moment

You know what's fun? When your peers and fellow students are discussing Our Mutual Tallish Friend just within earshot of you during class, unaware of your experiences.
Really, what are you supposed to do then? Pipe up with "hey, don't joke about that, people have died fighting or running from the bugger"? Or even just anything along the lines of "don't talk about it"- God forbid they think you believe it or that you're crazy.
Not even sure what to think of it really. On the one-hand, they're awfully annoying. On the other, being Stalked isn't funny. And on the other, I really should keep an eye on how many hands I have.

But then again, TPF doesn't appear to everybody. Just because of that possibility, there will forever remain doubt there's really anything one can do...

1 comment:

  1. I can't even imagine what that's like but it must be awful. Then again just a while back I was someone who didn't think that he was real either so I guess I do know what thats like from one end. They don't mean any harm! but I'm sorry you have to go through that

    -Bondie

    ReplyDelete