Thursday, March 15, 2012

Claustrophobia, and Test Results #1

FINALLY they're all gone! Now I can get to work on the quiz for the month!
Yeah... I should probably explain that first...
So yesterday was Pi Day. All a big joke in this area, really. Course I was too busy answering questions to do any eating of pies.
Remember when I said before that no proxies had come by yet? Congratulations to me then on my first.
I came home after class yesterday and funnily enough, the door to the house was unlocked. Normally this wouldn't be so unusual if my mother hadn't been out at the vet's office with the dogs (her car wasn't even in the driveway, and there was no barking).
I went over to my neighbor's place across the street and called the police- I've already mentioned the house was well-stocked with armaments, I'm not going inside alone when someone could take a sword off the wall and skewer me. Sure enough, squad car shows up, cops go in, ten minutes later a guy in a hoodie with (X) symbols on the back takes a flying leap over the fence and flees the neighborhood. Nobody caught up with him of course, which only serves to reassure me of the law enforcement system.
You know all those shows where someone becomes a vigilante because the police can't be trusted or are corrupt or can't handle 'the conspiracy'? Not so much of a case here; they're just kind of incompetent.
So we were asked some very vague questions (for the umpteenth time, no, I don't think he took anything Mr. Uniform), some guys (I'm really hoping they were CSI and not grifters) show up and take a bunch of pictures of the mess and all of the... art... he made on the walls, then we had painters in this morning, but they're gone now! So I have access to my computer again!
And of course since I'm here, it's been a month since I wrote up the quizzes to begin with, so time to give it a test run!

Has anyone else outright called you 'insane', 'crazy', 'creepy', or a similar term for something you did? Yup.
--> Would you agree with their assessment in that context? I can understand why they thought so.
Have you simply found yourself saying "I know it sounds crazy, but..." or similar phrases? Nope.
Have you had an unusual number of nightmares, lucid dreams, or other abnormal REM occurrences? Now that I think about it, I had a pretty lucid dream last night...
--> If you weren't prone to it prior to exposure, have you been sleepwalking? Only if waking up on the floor of my room in front of the door counts. Which with my luck it probably does.
Have you been having what you can only describe as 'visions'? Nope.
Have you been receiving unusual sensory input, such as hearing voices/ticking or seeing creatures/figures that nobody else could hear or see?
Not really.
Have you spoken to yourself in public? All the time.
--> Did this draw serious attention from other people?
Not recently.
--> Did this devolve into an argument with yourself?
Nothing serious.
Have you spoken to inanimate objects? Nope.
Have you found yourself repeating a single phrase at least three times within as many breaths? Nope.
Have you found yourself writing in code when it was either ridiculously easy to crack or unnecessary to begin with? Umm... no?
Have you had any violent mood swings?
Nope.
Have you recently experienced any significant changes in your mood that lasted for an extended period?
Changes? Not really.
Have you noticed changes in your own eating behavior? Nope.
Have you made any significant changes to your wardrobe or style of dress?
...I bought a new pair of shoes, but I doubt that counts...
Have you recently found yourself unusually bitter towards or paranoid of your close friends and colleagues?
UNUSUALLY, no. USUALLY... a tad.
--> Have you seriously wished harm upon them? Nope.
Have you found yourself simply paranoid of everyday social interactions?
Usually.
Have you spent abnormal amounts of time scanning scenery for potential foes while out and about? 
I wouldn't have thought so before yesterday.
Have you believed there was a conspiracy to kill you, someone you know, or an iconic figure?
I probably should start thinking that now, shouldn't I?
Have you simply 'felt the presence' of Tall Pale and Faceless, another Fear, or any other supernatural forces/creatures without any other sensory input?
Yup.
Have you believed you had any abnormal abilities for a human?
Heh, I wish.
Have you ever believed yourself to be something 'more than human'? Nope.
Have you threatened to kill anybody?
Not outright.
Have you ACTUALLY killed anybody?
Nope.
Have you contemplated methods of homicide or harming others, without any particular target in mind?
...Yes...
--> Could such methods be considered 'unusual' or 'creative'?
I like to think so.
--> Could such methods be considered 'inhumane'?
I don't like to think so.
Have you simply felt apathetic towards the painful misfortune of others?
No. More just... very confused by the events leading up to them.
Have you delighted in the painful misfortune of others? See previous.
While awake, have you had periods of complete unresponsiveness to the physical world? While daydreaming.
Have you had extended periods of uncontrollable twitching for no explicable reason?
Only when joking. Hence that 'creepy' commentary above.
Have you had extended periods of disorientation or lapsed memory while awake?
"Lapsed memory" is also usual, but nothing like a blackout.
Have you indiscriminately considered yourself superior to strangers or colleagues?
Not indiscriminately, but I do consider myself more intelligent than most of my classmates, although this is one of those 'hard to confirm or refute' cases. Otherwise, no.
--> Have you ever called them your minions, underlings, or other derivatives of servant? No, but I feel like I should now. Mua. Ha. Ha.
Have you acted like you are, or believed yourself to be under the age that your legal documentation (i.e. birth certificate) says you are? I think I've done a decent job of handling things maturely.
Have you found yourself singing or humming a song to yourself that was inappropriate for the situation (i.e. a cheery tune while fighting or killing people)? Nope.
Have you had periods where you found yourself unable to stop making puns? Noooooo.
Have you had periods of simply wanting to bellow out maniacal laughter? All the time.

...Right then.
No idea what to do now.

Wait?

No comments:

Post a Comment